• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used AquaMaxx Cone-S HOB Protein Skimmer

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kerinin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rated up to 175 gallons in a design compact enough to be placed on a small or medium-size saltwater aquarium. Brand new is $350. The skimmer is in great condition and has only been used for about a year. I love this skimmer, but I added a sump to my tank and don't need the HOB model anymore. Some of the ribs on the intake screen are missing or snapped, but it doesn't affect the skimming performance - see pics.

For sale $120. Prefer to sell locally (Durham, NC) but will ship at the buyer's expense.

Here are the specs from BRS:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquamaxx-cones-hob-hang-on-back-protein-skimmer.html

From the product description:

FEATURES

• Modified and upgraded Italian Sicce needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming
  • Cone body extends through the collection cup to easy bubble transition and maximize skimmer efficiency
  • Efficient, durable and reliable
  • Simple to set up and operate
  • Cell-cast acrylic construction
  • ShockMaxx rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration
  • New outlet design minimizes footprint, reduces skimmer height and allows for fine-tuning
  • Exclusive collection cup design with a handle that allows you to easy hold and transport the collection cup for cleaning

IMG_0099.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

Last edited:

ReeferTim6785

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rated up to 175 gallons in a design compact enough to be placed on a small or medium-size saltwater aquarium. Brand new is $350. The skimmer is in great condition and has only been used for about a year. I love this skimmer, but I added a sump to my tank and don't need the HOB model anymore. Some of the ribs on the intake screen are missing or snapped, but it doesn't affect the skimming performance - see pics.

For sale $120. Prefer to sell locally (Durham, NC) but will ship at the buyer's expense.

Here are the specs from BRS:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquamaxx-cones-hob-hang-on-back-protein-skimmer.html

From the product description:

IMG_0099.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
Is this by chance still for sale?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back