• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used AquaMaxx ConeS HOB Protein Skimmer (HOB)

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used AquaMaxx ConeS HOB Protein Skimmer (HOB)

Rated up to 175 gallons in a design compact enough to be placed on a small or medium-size saltwater aquarium. Brand new is $299.

Conical Diffusers
AquaMaxx ConeS HOB Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer efficiently removes organic waste from aquarium water. With an advanced bubble chamber design that features numerous conical diffusers, the turbulence in the reaction chamber is reduced and a stable laminar flow is achieved to maximize efficiency and performance. In conjunction with the innovative bubble chamber, a powerful needle wheel pump generates optimally-sized air bubbles that force protein, waste, and other materials through the hybrid cone body and into a collection cup for easy removal. Protein skimmer includes a drain fitting for hobbyists who want to set up a separate reservoir for skimmate. Sicce pump with special needle wheel impeller.

For sale for $125

Prefer to sell locally (SFBayArea) but will consider shipping at the buyers cost.

Here are specs from MD.
https://www.marinedepot.com/aquamaxx...A%2016%20Watts

assembly
https://www.marinedepot.com/video/wa...w-and-assembly

ConeS HOB
FootPrint8.5 x 5.5"
Pump (Included)Shark 1.5
Pump Power
Consumption
16 Watts
Height20"
Outlet Size1"
Light BioloadUp to 175 Gallons
Heavy BioloadUp to 90 gallons
Minimum Tank Height9"

20200818_135839.jpg 20200818_135847.jpg 20200818_135853.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back