• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used ATI Sunpower 60" 8-bulb fixture with bulbs

Item Price
$350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

David Gaskins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
I am selling my used ATI Sunpower 60” 8-bulb T5HO fixture with bulbs (7-60” BluePlus, 1- Coral Plus). Bulbs replaced August of 2022, purchased thru BRS.

(Reason for selling is new acquisition of Neptune SKY LED fixtures as Xmas gift from spouse)

Unit was in use until recently and all components including fans are functioning (new). Normal cosmetic blemishes from years of use. Can supply some extra bulbs. Includes hanging kit, fan regulator, Bulb plexiglass cover, and twin power cords. My records show January of 2018 as purchases/install date as part of new tank build (RSR750XXL).

Due to weight and lack of quality shipping services, this will be for local pickup or meet up in Savannah GA or Jacksonville FL (can discuss other meet up options).

Can demo on site as needed.

Images of lighting equipment. current tank setup with light/new Sky for reference.
Light 3.jpg
Light 5.jpg
Light 6.jpg
Light 7.jpg
Light 8.jpg
Light 9.jpg
Tank Sunpower Image.jpg
Tank SKY Image.jpg

Light 1.jpg Light 2.jpg

Back