• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used Red Sea RSK600 Skimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
NotoriousDMC

NotoriousDMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Agreed. Not sure how to close this, but if any mods are watching, this can be closed. I’ll keep the skimmer for a larger tank at some point and, in the meantime, at least I have a (larger) backup pump.

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Not sure how to close this, but if any mods are watching, this can be closed. I’ll keep the skimmer for a larger tank at some point and, in the meantime, at least I have a (larger) backup pump.
Not sure about this specific board, but on most other boards I'm on, the easiest way to get a mods attention is to hit the "report" button on one of the posts and let them know what you need done (close the thread). All the report button really does is send them a message, nothing happens just because you clicked it, so you don't need to worry about anyone getting in trouble because you 'reported' their post.

ETA, since you're really hoping for a local pick up/trade. You might have better luck on craigslist than ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back