Using a razor blade to remove bta from glass tank ? Yes it’s possible..... just be very careful

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do realize it would have taken no longer with a credit card, right? I think you are kind of missing the point here. The job can be done just fine with either, but only one has the potential to greatly harm the creature. That is all. Of course a credit card will work. Of course there's more risk involved using a razor, regardless of how small. Congrats, mission accomplished. Peacocking not really necessary though.

OP
OP
((FORDTECH))

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do realize it would have taken no longer with a credit card, right? I think you are kind of missing the point here. The job can be done just fine with either, but only one has the potential to greatly harm the creature. That is all. Of course a credit card will work. Of course there's more risk involved using a razor, regardless of how small. Congrats, mission accomplished. Peacocking not really necessary though.
See this is where I completely disagree with you. IMO I feel the risk of using a cc is much greater because 2 things 1 it’s thicker and 2 not as sharp and I feel would be much harder to get between glass and anemone without possible harm. With razor it slide like butter

OP
OP
((FORDTECH))

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I even changed my fourm title.

D-Nak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it went well. Good job. I totally agree that the quicker the swipe, the better the results, assuming it's done correctly and with some finesse.

D-Nak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, one more thing...

When using a razor blade on glass, be very careful and keep the blade parallel to the glass. Any slip up and you can scratch the glass.

OP
OP
((FORDTECH))

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that easily re homed in a new reef

C8505620-CB3F-4A4D-9C83-AE57B1A396B4.jpeg 327257AB-C773-40AC-B6C6-42ACAA59EAFF.jpeg

Back