Using Thingverse with Prusa (How to Format)

Brent Bohannon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I format the sd card and .stl files to print from thingverse. First off, the sd card that came with my printer doesn't work. No problem I have two others. The only one that the printer recognizes is not the nice camera one but whatever. I have downloaded the slicer but when I save the file imported from thingverse it won't show up in the menu. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you export the g code? I have the Prusa mini, which is my first printer. My guess is that the cards are formatted as FAT32? In PrusaSlicer you “slice”, then export the g code and that’s the file the printer uses.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you importing the stl into the slicer then exporting the gcode after slicing?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back