Variable Output Configuration Problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefpuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit confused to how to setup a powerhead on these. I have 2 Jebao PP8 powerheads and the powerhead adapter hooked up to the apex.

Question...everytime I try to setup a profile for how I want each one to run...I keep getting stuck on this page:
2.PNG

EVERY time I click on the little edit wheel...I get that same pop-up and sample configuration. I've watched videos on youtube and can't figure it out.

I just want to click the edit wheel and come to this page to edit my powerhead's settings:
3.PNG

Am I missing something simple? So far I've had a good experience with my Apex but this thing is driving me nuts.

Buddy1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you connected your pumps they should be associated with varspd1, varspd2, varspd3, or varspd4(only two of these if you connected two pumps) tiles that were created. I turned them off one at a time and looked at my pumps to associate which varspd controlled each pump. Then you can rename them so you know which is which. Then you should be able to click on the gear and program them as you want.

OP
OP
Reefpuck

Reefpuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it all hooked up...and found which varspd is associated with each pump. Pump turns on full speed (no pulsing) when I turn it on.

Problem is I can't seem to get around that first screen...which wants me to use that graph to adjust the settings basically. For some reason I can't save my programing to the advanced settings/profiles I've created.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back