• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Various frags and colonies must go! LPS, SPS, Yuma Shroom, Zoas

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Various frags and colonies must go! LPS, SPS, Yuma Shroom, Zoas

I am going back into the military and have decided it’s not fair to leave my girl to care for reef tanks. I have grown all colonies myself over 2+ years and have some frags/smaller pieces from more recent purchases. I prefer someone come and pick out corals and negotiate deals but I will provide specific prices if need be. Local pickup only at this time.

I am open to delivery if you are in the Orlando and surrounding area. Prices will be well below retail as I’m just looking to get a return on my investments not have a business.

I have already sold many pieces from my tanks but these pics are most of what I currently have. Thank you I’m advance for any interest and feel free to shoot me questions.

Price per unit: $1.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 30

OP
OP
JMann

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe in the near future. I’m not shipping at this time.

BeachesReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the torches, I am located east coast Florida. willing to pick up this weekend

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back