VCA is growing - New Offices!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VCA is growing and we are super excited to be moving into our new offices later this week. We will do our best to minimize any shipping delays, but it's possible orders placed Friday night and Saturday will not ship out until Monday - so get your orders in :)

Here's a sneak peak at our new space

20171212_143440.jpg

20171212_143422.jpg

20171212_143602.jpg

20171212_143715.jpg

IMG_20171212_191246_640.jpg

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats I am so excited for you all !!!!
Thanks @Clayton Jessup . It's been quite the task so far and we still have at least a few days to go before we are in and functioning. Printers will be going over to the new space tomorrow :)

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Clayton Jessup . It's been quite the task so far and we still have at least a few days to go before we are in and functioning. Printers will be going over to the new space tomorrow :)

That’s great Vivid Creative Aquatics !!! Can’t wait to see your new offices grow !

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations..
wish this to be a step into a bigger horizons..
a step out of many step in a journey of innovation

Very inspirational @Mohammad D. ALMUTAIRI - thank you!

We have a few things planned right out of the gate, once we get settled in. ;-)
We are almost there - Print Production is in place with the first set of printers up and running - more on the way. Warehouse & Shipping is in place - QC workstations are next. All that is left are the front offices and the Photo/Video studio (it's more of a room than studio, but 'studio' sounds better right?).

We are shooing for the end of the week to be at 100%. I'll post up some photos once it's done

ReefInskeep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m truly excited for future 3D printed reef products. The possibilities are, well, awesome. :) I look forward to seeing what new innovations and inventions you can produce for the hobby. Make us some cool, practical, useful (and preferably affordable) stuff and we’ll buy it. Then you’ll have more good problems like needing bigger offices.

The hobby will reward manufacturers that offer creative, valuable and downright good products. That’s why I bought your RFG for my new tank after researching every available option.

Best wishes!

Back