VCA SPS Kit Makes Salinity Probes Work Like They Should

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The VCA Salinity Probe Stability kit is a very interesting ensemble of accessories that appear to do wonders for making salinity probes work a heck of a lot better. If you’ve ever used a salinity probe you already know how finicky they can be about measuring and reporting a stable salinity reading, often blamed on…
Source

Continue reading...

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting...I am thinking of getting it once they release it in June; btw, how long does the salinity probe from Neptune normally last before they start going to crap aka inaccurate readings... I have had mine for over 2yrs now

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting...I am thinking of getting it once they release it in June; btw, how long does the salinity probe from Neptune normally last before they start going to crap aka inaccurate readings... I have had mine for over 2yrs now
Mine seems to be fine after maybe 6 years, but it’s been a while.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone- sorry I haven posted don this thread - we have been getting the SPS kit ready for final release. The first shipments have already started going out to our Distributors and resellers.

So far the very limited pre-release has been a huge success ad we are looking forward to this being widely available the end of next week. so stay tuned

We'll create a post in your Vendor Frum by early next week with more detail.

In the meantime - you can pre-order at Saltwateaquarium.com. And rumor has it - that Top Shelf Aquatics will have some SPS Kits on hand at their booth at Aquashella Orlando this weekend :cool:

SPSkit_0013.jpg SPS-Kit_Before-and_after-Results.jpg

SPSKIt-NS_Retail-packaging_3220-1.jpg

Last edited:

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone- sorry I haven posted don this thread - we have been getting the SPS kit ready for final release. The first shipments have already started going out to our Distributors and resellers.

Si far the very limited pre-release has been a huge success ad we are looking forward to this being widely available the end of next week. so stay tuned

We'll create a post in your Vendor Frum by early next week with more detail.

In the meantime - you can pre-order at Saltwateaquarium.com. And rumor has it - that Top Shelf Aquatics will have some SPS Kits on hand at their booth at Aquashella Orlando this weekend :cool:

SPSkit_0013.jpg SPS-Kit_Before-and_after-Results.jpg

SPSKIt-NS_Retail-packaging_3220-1.jpg
lol...I ordered earlier this week and received a shipment notification from Saltwateraquarium....can't wait to try it out... my guess since it is via USPS it will take FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even though I paid for first class shipping on it.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol...I ordered earlier this week and received a shipment notification from Saltwateraquarium....can't wait to try it out... my guess since it is via USPS it will take FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even though I paid for first class shipping on it.
Nice - our first shipments started going out to our Distributors and Resellers earlier this week, so that doesn't surprise me that you got your notification already :)

ReefSentinel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice - our first shipments started going out to our Distributors and Resellers earlier this week, so that doesn't surprise me that you got your notification already :)
Just wondering if there is any stock in Australia, if so please advise reseller.
Thanks

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI - we recently posted more detail about the SPS-Kit in our Vendor Forum, complete with graphs showing the kind of reading you can expect from your conductivity probe with an SPS-Kit installed.

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI - we recently posted more detail about the SPS-Kit in our Vendor Forum, complete with graphs showing the kind of reading you can expect from your conductivity probe with an SPS-Kit installed.

I am excited...Mine is scheduled to be here on Tuesday (EST)....more to come once I get it installed....

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back