VDM Availability and questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SoAg Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea when the VDM modules will be back in stock? They are oos everywhere. Also, my lights will use both connections to run all channels. Will I need a second vdm module for my varios pump? I have an apex el so no available connections outside modules. How many vdm modules can you run?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can run like dozens of modules, so that's not a concern.

The VDM module has 4 channels- what lights do you have? You can't daisy chain them?

OP
OP
SoAg Reefer

SoAg Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Reefbreeders photon v2+. I bought the adapter that makes them apex https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/apex-vdm-integration-kit/

I need one vdm for that kit and another for my varios return pump is what I see. No one has the vdm module though so I was hoping they’d let us know when they’ll be released

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Reefbreeders photon v2+. I bought the adapter that makes them apex https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/apex-vdm-integration-kit/

I need one vdm for that kit and another for my varios return pump is what I see. No one has the vdm module though so I was hoping they’d let us know when they’ll be released
It likely is due to them being shut down since the whole lockdown in CA started. I know that they are not shipping anything and are not doing product returns/exchanges either.
so likely you won’t see any back in stock anywhere till after this is all over and they can go back to their facility and work again.

I’m looking for a VDM myself to connect my Tunze but probably won’t get one for a couple month realistically

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a copy of Coral magazine and start calling some of the aquarium stores listed in the back. Or even just look for saltwater aquarium shops on google. Many of them will still have Neptune parts and might be willing to ship.

Back