BRS
Avast

JAIME_MTY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just had an outbreak in my 200 gal waterbox, added six line, melanarus wrasse , 100 bumble bees and copper band all at same time. Will see how it goes.

ScottB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just had an outbreak in my 200 gal waterbox, added six line, melanarus wrasse , 100 bumble bees and copper band all at same time. Will see how it goes.
That is commitment. I have not yet figured out the proper predator response for these pests. Wrasses I love anyway. CBB are also good pest control. But I still have vermetids. At least they don't multiply like they once did. Also 25 bumblebees.

Bobblehead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’ve always wondered how exactly the bumblebees get at the vermetids. It’s not like the bumblebees can break the shell and I imagine the vermetids would retract into their bases when they’re attacked. Sorry I know this is a bit of a sidetrack but…anyone know?

RyanHoan

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’ve always wondered how exactly the bumblebees get at the vermetids. It’s not like the bumblebees can break the shell and I imagine the vermetids would retract into their bases when they’re attacked. Sorry I know this is a bit of a sidetrack but…anyone know?
They drill into the shell

BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 171 41.6%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 35 8.5%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 179 43.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.4%
Champion