Vermetid snails

Clownshow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got some corals a few days ago I there are two vermetid snails on the base of my candcane coral. What should I do?
20200927023721_IMG_0614~2.jpg

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cover them up with a glob of glue. Hopefully you get them before they spread. If you start getting more I would suggest some bumble bee snails. They help with keeping them in check

OP
OP
Clownshow

Clownshow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cover them up with a glob of glue. Hopefully you get them before they spread. If you start getting more I would suggest some bumble bee snails. They help with keeping them in check
Does the super glue have to be gell? Because I heard some horor stories about using the no gell stuff.

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the super glue have to be gell? Because I heard some horor stories about using the no gell stuff.
isn't necessarily , if liquid spot small amount. not to leak over the skeleton of the coral

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The only way to truly rid of them is to break their tube with pliers or cut it off at base with bone cutters and discard

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back