Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex Giveaway.jpg

Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer Giveaway

The Vertex Omega skimmer is one of the nicest skimmers you can find in or out of its price range for tanks up to 150 gallons. Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer is engineering and style as you would expect from Vertex at an attractive price point. Wine bottle body shape with solid construction,V-150 Skimmer pump, pinwheel impeller, custom volute and pumphead, titanium screws, ozone port and silicone coupler.

How to Enter:

You may complete ONE of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Vertex Aquaristik Facebook Page Here (make a post in this thread that you liked the page)

2. Check out the Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer shipped to your door!

The Vertex Omega skimmer is one of the nicest skimmers you can find in or out of its price range for tanks up to 150 gallons. We use the Omega line of skimmers on a bunch of different tanks around BRS and find them to work really well, and at the same time looking nicer than almost all others on the market.

Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer is engineering and style as you would expect from Vertex at an attractive price point. Wine bottle body shape with solid construction,V-150 Skimmer pump, pinwheel impeller, custom volute and pumphead, titanium screws, ozone port and silicone coupler.
  • Tank Size: 150 Gallons
  • Power Consumption: ~25W
  • Ajustable Air Draw: Approx. 172 - 238 GPH (650 - 900 LPH)
  • Footprint: 9" x 12"
  • Height: 22"
  • Optimal Level: Max 9.5" Min 7"
BRS Recommended Tank Size:

Lightly Stocked - 150 Gallons

Medium Stocked - 90 Gallons

Heavily Stocked - 55 Gallons

Total MSRP value- $400.00
Vertex-Technologies-Omega-150-Protein-Skimmer-99.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until Feb 12th*

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on Facebook :D

LJLKRL05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on Facebook

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out the product page, I like the Sicce pump and quiet operation aspect of this skimmer :)

schaNYC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Checked product page.

Sicce pump reliable and known to be silent. Use of titanium screws shows small details not overlooked!

Raymark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 done, looked at product page. I like that it’s quiet & has many positive reviews on BRS.

caietaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No 2 - I like the titanium screws, which seem like they'd hold up better than nylon/plastic screws.

williamwulffleff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex Giveaway.jpg

The Vertex Omega skimmer is one of the nicest skimmers you can find in or out of its price range for tanks up to 150 gallons. Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer is engineering and style as you would expect from Vertex at an attractive price point. Wine bottle body shape with solid construction,V-150 Skimmer pump, pinwheel impeller, custom volute and pumphead, titanium screws, ozone port and silicone coupler.

How to Enter:

You may complete ONE of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Vertex Aquaristik Facebook Page Here (make a post in this thread that you liked the page)

2. Check out the Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer shipped to your door!

Liked on Facebook a few years ago

Sylvain turcotte

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex Giveaway.jpg

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Liked on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back