Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don’t know ... To me it seems a little unfair due to the fact that I am a nurse and work very odd hours. And I don’t really even have time to check my phone , cuz as soon as I am of work , I am taking care of my boys ( sick boys) then , after that going straight to bed , cuz I had to work graveyards this last week. I really think he still should have PMed me at least so I know he acknowledging that he got my messages. But like I said I have got nothing in response to anything . After like 4 PM messages that I sent to him .

Caliguy1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a redraw if the person doesn't claim in the 48-hour window? I was just curious seeing sometimes the redraws don't happen 48 hours later.
Yeah there's a redraw if it hasn't been claimed within 48hrs. Sometimes people PM so we don't see that the claim actually went through in time. Unfortunately, it looks like this wasn't claimed in the 48 hour window and will end up redrawn. It wouldn't be be fair to the others that have also missed the 48 hour window if the rules aren't followed.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I still have not heard back from @mdbannister , after I have PM’ed him 4 times ... I have no clue what’s going on . I have tried multiple times PMing @mdbannister ..
Hey man, I'm sorry. I am not on much at all on weekends due to my work schedule as a pastor. Your pm's were all sent on Saturday. Unfortunately, since you were unable to claim the prize during the 48-hour timeframe, we will need to redraw. We have to abide by our rules; that's the only way to be fair to all of our members.

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, I'm sorry. I am not on much at all on weekends due to my work schedule as a pastor. Your pm's were all sent on Saturday. Unfortunately, since you were unable to claim the prize during the 48-hour timeframe, we will need to redraw. We have to abide by our rules; that's the only way to be fair to all of our members.

This is straight up a bunch of crap... you @mdbannister could of at least sent me a Pm personally vs the dumb crap of send me a pm in 48hrs ... how can I when I working all the days and can’t even message may family while on my shift how am I expected to check R2R when the up is not even working properly at all sence the update! And pulse you weren’t even on during the week end , and I am sure if I would have messaged you on he 16th it still would of been the same issue . I sent my first PM to u with the early hours of the 17th before anyone else was ever even on R2R... it should still qualify, but like I said a bunch of crap rules .!!!!!

Mr Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is straight up a bunch of crap... you @mdbannister could of at least sent me a Pm personally vs the dumb crap of send me a pm in 48hrs ... how can I when I working all the days and can’t even message may family while on my shift how am I expected to check R2R when the up is not even working properly at all sence the update! And pulse you weren’t even on during the week end , and I am sure if I would have messaged you on he 16th it still would of been the same issue . I sent my first PM to u with the early hours of the 17th before anyone else was ever even on R2R... it should still qualify, but like I said a bunch of crap rules .!!!!!

Just because you were working does not provide the excuse for your late response. Don’t get me wrong, it still sucks, but they give everyone 48 hours to respond and need to stick to it or else all hell breaks loose. Where would they draw the line? This is not the fault of R2R as much as it is about your failure to reply. Be mad about your schedule, be mad that you didn’t check R2R for 48 hours, but don’t get mad at R2R because of your failure to comply with the rules.

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah there's a redraw if it hasn't been claimed within 48hrs. Sometimes people PM so we don't see that the claim actually went through in time. Unfortunately, it looks like this wasn't claimed in the 48 hour window and will end up redrawn. It wouldn't be be fair to the others that have also missed the 48 hour window if the rules aren't followed.
I think it was on Valentine's day, and he is a nurse, give him a break the fact that the winner isn't even notified via PM, is very disheartening as I never return to the thread after entering these contests. I think the winner should at the very least receive the courtesyof receiving a PM. We even have to sell/buy goods via PM, I think winners should get the same Courtesy!!! Give him the skimmer @revtree

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just because you were working does not provide the excuse for your late response. Don’t get me wrong, it still sucks, but they give everyone 48 hours to respond and need to stick to it or else all hell breaks loose. Where would they draw the line? This is not the fault of R2R as much as it is about your failure to reply. Be mad about your schedule, be mad that you didn’t check R2R for 48 hours, but don’t get mad at R2R because of your failure to comply with the rules.
I agree, but the fact there is no PM, means any of us would never be notified. And if it were you "Mr. Hughes" you would be complaining too! I tho k it's messed up plain and simple

ericbost23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then they need to go back to all the other members who just missed the deadline. It doesn't matter what your career or if it' a holiday. There are rules for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back