Vertex Omega 180i & 200i IN STOCK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sexy New Skimmers from Vertex IN STOCK. SO nice.

The Omega 180i skimmer is rated for up to 184 gallon aquarium. It uses the new wine bottle shape for maximum efficiency. They also utilize a new modded Sicce pinwheel pump.
Vertex Omega 180i Internal Protein Skimmer - New Stuff & Preorders

The Omega 200i skimmer is rated for up to 264 gallon aquarium.  It uses the new wine bottle shape for maximum efficency.  They also utilize a new custom Askol motor.
Vertex Omega 200i Internal Protein Skimmer - New Stuff & Preorders

vertex-omega-200i.jpg

omega-180i_1.jpg

OP
OP
SaltwaterAq

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While the Original Omega Concept has been widely accepted and appreciated by the most discerning hobbyist, Omega “ i ” Series was conceptualized to answer the needs of high bio-load systems with restricted sump volume. Omega i series (“i ” stands for “internal”) are pump in the body skimmers with emphasis on the fact that this feature should not reduce performance. From Titanium screws to the engraving on the lid, no expense was spared to achieve unparalleled quality and luxurious build.

Omega 200i Askol motors have been long recognized as the pinnacle of the high performance and reliability in aquatics hobby.

Unfortunately due to the larger size of these motors, most skimmers with pump inside the body design utilizing this great motor suffer from decreased reaction chamber volume. Vertex’s master CNC craftsmen have remedied this problem with a new custom bracket that allows mounting the pump on its side. This in return increases the volume of the reaction chamber significantly. Further to that the smooth signature transition allows forbetter migration of air/water mix and final separation of organics from Aquarium water.

OP
OP
SaltwaterAq

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys have the new Vertex Calcium reactor in stock?

We debated it. Didn't know if there would be any interest. If you want one I can put a preorder up and order you one in. Shouldn't take more then a week to get it assuming they have inventory.

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As just recently purchased and installed the Vertex Omega 180i on my ultra high bio-load 125g/175g overall Mixed Reef I could not be happier with the quality and performance of this Skimmer. This was mainly purchased as a upgrade for it's built in Ozone port which makes them even a better value IMHO. I will certainly be looking at Vertex for future upgrades as well.

Cheers, Todd

ReefCartel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As just recently purchased and installed the Vertex Omega 180i on my ultra high bio-load 125g/175g overall Mixed Reef I could not be happier with the quality and performance of this Skimmer. This was mainly purchased as a upgrade for it's built in Ozone port which makes them even a better value IMHO. I will certainly be looking at Vertex for future upgrades as well.

Cheers, Todd

I just purchased this for my 150g still havent put water in the tank yet but im excited to set it up.

OP
OP
SaltwaterAq

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly there wouldn't be any. If BRS has it in stock, to be honest that would be a great place to get it. Vertex is MAP price controlled so the price would be the same everywhere. Plus BRS is a great company as well :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back