• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex puratek rodi solenoids

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, i have a 100gpd Vertex puratek rodi unit. I got it used and for the first 50g or so it was working perfectly. now the reservoir full light is stuck on and it won’t make water. I read this is most likely bad solenoids, but bc vertex is out of business I can’t find replacements anywhere!

Does anyone know where I can find these or a suitable replacement?? Or anyone have a hoard of them and wanna sell some of them? I desperately need these to male water!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Puratek system has been rebranded under the Aquamaxx label. It’s essentially the exact same system. Give Marine Depot a call and I’m pretty sure they’ll be able to source the replacement part for you.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back