• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VERY bad experience with Arizona Aquatic Gardens

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why you should always look for reviews about a company you are thinking about buying from...but I got excited that they had a fish that I've been looking everywhere for and this is where I ended up. Ordered a wrasse from them last Sunday the 17th...after hearing nothing from them after a few days I attempted to contact them by phone...yes they provide a number, but the catch is they don't answer it! They have a voicemail that says try again later, or better yet try the "chat" on their website or just send them a fax. Since I don't have a fax machine at home I called, and called, tried chat...again and again...they don't respond to that either. They don't give an email address...there's a surprise. So after it had been over a week without hearing from anyone about the order...except for PayPal with that $141 charge on my credit card, I faxed them a note from work asking them to cancel the order. Next day I see that the order has indeed been cancelled...but they've charged me a $30 "restocking fee"! Restocking of what...the fish I never heard about, the box it was supposed to come in?? So I emailed the guy "Pete"... finally got his email address from PayPal, and I received in return the WORST, most rude response that I have ever gotten from an online vendor! It was completely insulting and unprofessional to say the least. Unbelievable that these guys are still in business...considering how familiar the Better Business Bureau is with them, lol!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back