• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Very Disappointed in Saltwater Aquarium.Com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Hair Algae Wizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,

It was after much debate, that I decided to post this. I wanted to give Saltwater Aquarium as much opportunity as possible to resolve my issue, but thus far they have not really responded back to my order issue, in 10 days.

I've done ALOT of business with them, and was always happy, but my last order was for an Arctic Chiller, which did not work out of the box. I tried to trouble-shoot directly with JBJ, who only referred me to the manufacturer, who told me to contact the seller. I messaged them directly via my order dashboard, along with sending an email. I did receive a reply back, but multiple attempts now to resolve the issue, and either replace or refund my purchase has resulted in a run-around, or no reply at all.

Very, very disappointed in a company that I once really enjoyed ordering from. Yet another email sent today, has gone unanswered, despite being able to see that it has been open and read at least twice today.

I do hope they resolve the issue, but this whole experience has really soured me on them as a company.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back