Very Funny Movie - The Hangover

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have got to go see this movie. The funniest movie I have seen in a long time. Everyone was laughing out loud in the theater the entire movie, even during the credits.

o0xerog0o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to see this movie. I've watched Zach Galifianakis' special on Netflix upwards of 15 times, I think he is right up there with Mitch Hedburg as far as stand-up is concerned... Ed Helms is a hilarious guy also, loved his stuff on the Daily Show, and Andy Bernard (The Nard-Dog) is my second favorite character on The Office. I'm glad to hear this movie getting good reviews, hopefully it is as good as, or better than, Pineapple Express.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to see this movie. I've watched Zach Galifianakis' special on Netflix upwards of 15 times, I think he is right up there with Mitch Hedburg as far as stand-up is concerned... Ed Helms is a hilarious guy also, loved his stuff on the Daily Show, and Andy Bernard (The Nard-Dog) is my second favorite character on The Office. I'm glad to hear this movie getting good reviews, hopefully it is as good as, or better than, Pineapple Express.

I loved Pineapple Express also. I liked this one a little more.

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was looking to find out if it was worth seeing.... what about the new will farrel movie land of the lost??? is it good.... im deff gonna c the hangover now... thanks for the review..

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i always tell people that during this movie i seriously don't think i stopped laughing. it was hilarious throughout the WHOLE movie. I'd defffffff recommend seeing this movie!

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saw this last night with my wife and my stomach still hurts from laughing the ENTIRE movie......Its in my personal Top 5 list of funniest movies EVER!!! I heard today that they are going to make a sequel, not sure if its necessary though, I though it was perfect the way it ended

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice glad to hear it! I agree. I will definitely purchase the movie when it goes to DVD. I can watch that over and over. The script and jokes were funny as hell but I think the actors definitely made the difference for that movie and made it hilarious.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back