Very impressed with packaging!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did not expect my copepod order to be shipped with the same care you'd expect from a coral or fish delivery.

I got four 16oz bottles of pods and one 16oz phyto. They were packed in a pretty big insulated box with cooling packs inside.

Very much appreciated as I couldn't make it home until a few hours after delivery. 100 degrees today, but everyone is alive and kicking!

Thanks again!!

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did not expect my copepod order to be shipped with the same care you'd expect from a coral or fish delivery.

I got four 16oz bottles of pods and one 16oz phyto. They were packed in a pretty big insulated box with cooling packs inside.

Very much appreciated as I couldn't make it home until a few hours after delivery. 100 degrees today, but everyone is alive and kicking!

Thanks again!!

@jhuntstl Thank you so much for the kind words! This summer heat is really unimaginable - it's been 105-110 degrees here in Dallas for the last several weeks. We want to make sure that your phyto and pods are packed well so that they can survive these awful temperatures! It's all part of what we're doing to provide excellent service to our customers, so that you can feed your reef!

We greatly appreciate your business and your compliments!

David

FinnAnderson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always a pleasant surprise when a package arrives with such attention to detail and care. Your experience with the copepod order's packaging speaks volumes about the seller's commitment to ensuring the quality and condition of their products upon delivery. In the realm of packaging, you might find it interesting to learn about different techniques and tools like shrink wrap machinery, that play a crucial role in protecting items during transit. Your story serves as a reminder of the positive impact well-thought-out packaging can have on customer satisfaction.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins always does a great job! They're amazing people who go the extra mile for their customers.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.8%
Back