Very odd

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the past 3 days, all of my fish have died, including, clowns, tangs, a mandarin, a foxface, a butterflyfish, anthias, chromis, a trigger, a wrasse. All except one. My little tiny convict tang is literally the healthiest I've even seen him. While the sailfin tang is next to him, taking its last breath, covered fin to fin in velvet, hes extremely healthy looking, which I find to be off when it just killed all my other bigger, healthier, more established fish in a day and this little convict tang is acting like its the best day of his life. I'm still going to treat him, but man this is weird

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the past 3 days, all of my fish have died, including, clowns, tangs, a mandarin, a foxface, a butterflyfish, anthias, chromis, a trigger, a wrasse. All except one. My little tiny convict tang is literally the healthiest I've even seen him. While the sailfin tang is next to him, taking its last breath, covered fin to fin in velvet, hes extremely healthy looking, which I find to be off when it just killed all my other bigger, healthier, more established fish in a day and this little convict tang is acting like its the best day of his life. I'm still going to treat him, but man this is weird

That is weird. I wonder if the convict has an immunity from the wild. Sorry to hear about your fish... hopefully the tang continues to be healthy

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back