Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really glad you posted the picture. I was curious how they would approach it in that spot. I am into amazing scars and you will have a beautiful one.

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting to get worried. I'm sure some days will be easier than others and hoping today was just a little rougher. Thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting!
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad yesterday is over. Perhaps one day when I am ready to purge the trauma of it I will share the story...
for now. I am doing so much better and I am grateful to be where I am right now. My husband has been my rock.
Glad you are doing better! Having a spouse who is dependable is such a blessing. The 2nd and 3rd days after surgeries are often the worst so it wasn't unexpected for you not to check in but I'm glad you did today! Keep taking care of yourself!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang in there.. you got this! We are all hoping you feel better soon.

I came back to the hospital because of uncontrolled pain, nausea and vomiting.

I can only imagine.. think I experienced all of those symptoms just seeing your incision ;)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the moment I am doing well. I am grateful to be where I am. Medications I am sure are making me goofy but I am sure you will forgive me and even laugh if it is too bad. Lol
I am grateful you are still updating us so we don't have to worry. I'm sure sleep is your friend so I don't expect many posts but the daily updates are wonderful!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still in disbelief that I had a brain tumor...
Most people would be shocked to find out I had a brain. No way they would believe I had a brain tumor. They would say it isn't possible. :oops:

Back