Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but their not bad enough for that right now & we plan on downsizing to a smaller house in a cpl years anyway. I'm retired an the better half will be in about 7yrs so don't need a big house anymore. lol

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! you know some scratches can be fixed while the tank is up and running?

Yes, but their not bad enough for that right now & we plan on downsizing to a smaller house in a cpl years anyway. I'm retired an the better half will be in about 7yrs so don't need a big house anymore. lol

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is great you can live with them cuz it is not a fun project. :)

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weeks ago! At my age, it may have well been in another life. I'm needy. I need constant attention!

Updates? Pics?
I am truly thrilled to have someone paying attention to my thread. That was weeks ago wasn't it? I have been so busy lately. We took a no kids trip to the mountains to drive some amazing winding roads in Tennessee, eat some great food, drink some moonshine, and a tiny bit of hiking. and since then I have been working a ton. No progress has been made one the aquarium other than to save a little more money for the LR I plan to order soon.

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you had a nice trip.

Have you considered going with the Tampa Bay LR? I wish that it was easier to bring that stuff into Canada; I'd love to use it.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you had a nice trip.

Have you considered going with the Tampa Bay LR? I wish that it was easier to bring that stuff into Canada; I'd love to use it.
That is totally the LR I am gonna order! I am super psyched about it. Very expensive but that is why we have been setting money aside for it.

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to get some also but the minimum order of 100lbs plus shipping got to be to much for me, if I knew some others in my area we could do a split but I don't know of anyone. Maybe check the LFS & see if they know anyone.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back