1 yellow wrasse
:) 1 starry blennie,
:) 1 yellow tail damsel
1 yellow watchman goby
:) 1 red hawkfish,

:) pair of clown fish
:) school of azure damsels
Pair of green mandarin dragonets

My wife is Jennifer. I only call her Jenny if I haven't been physically abused for a few days and start missing it. ;Wideyed
Oh my gosh! I once overheard my husband tell someone he only calls me Vicki if he wants to fight, and Vic if he feels ready to die.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agh. Sorry to hear about the tang :/. Bummer.

I have a questions about your damsels, though. How are they getting a long with everyone and do you have any trouble makers?
Perfectly well, surprisingly. But observing their behavior makes me think they should have been added after other fish that I want. They seem to have spaced them selves out perfectly instead of schooling. It worries me for later additions.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you guys. I am so disappointed. I noticed that there were many fish in the system breathing heavy and fast. the tang had been there for many months. They keep the fish in copper. I bet their level dropped. And I knew I was gonna place him in copper. I am sure they recently added fish, and he caught something but did not look ill yet. That is the thing about wishing all LFS actually did a 2 week copper QT prior to placing them in the for sale tanks. My oldest fav LFS does a QT in copper. I do love that about them.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your loss.. Your dealing with enough issues for this to happen.
Thanks. It is always something. Last night the green connector between the python and exit loosened and sprayed gallons of water everywhere before I got the water off. Always something!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. It is always something. Last night the green connector between the python and exit loosened and sprayed gallons of water everywhere before I got the water off. Always something!

Sorry but this made me LOL :p I recently experienced similar situation with water spraying from my portable RO sink connector and during the process of tightening it I managed to knock the waist line out of my sink and it was steadily dumping water on the floor while I was busy fixing connector ;Facepalm it wasn’t until I stepped back from sink that I realized what had happened :mad: ;Hilarious:D

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My convict tang died:(

Dang!!!
So sorry... ;Sorry

On another note:
You have come such along way in healing.

Victoria,
Besides the tang, are you doing okay?

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but this made me LOL :p I recently experienced similar situation with water spraying from my portable RO sink connector and during the process of tightening it I managed to knock the waist line out of my sink and it was steadily dumping water on the floor while I was busy fixing connector ;Facepalm it wasn’t until I stepped back from sink that I realized what had happened :mad: ;Hilarious:D
Exactly true! This stuff Always happens to me too!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang!!!
So sorry... ;Sorry

On another note:
You have come such along way in healing.

Victoria,
Besides the tang, are you doing okay?
I am ok. Now I am having vision trouble but I suspect a visual vestibular problem. I am supposed to call a neuro opthomologist Monday. I hope they get me in fast. Double vision is very distressing.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ok. Now I am having vision trouble but I suspect a visual vestibular problem. I am supposed to call a neuro opthomologist Monday. I hope they get me in fast. Double vision is very distressing.

Prayer's going up.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It makes me think of Brews suggestion to get a camera set up to film me in the fishroom rather than my tank. But I could not have post that video on R2R. I would have been banned. Think Ralphy in a Christmas story, and foul words about fornicating pigs. It was bad, the stuff coming outta my mouth! I should be ashamed. :oops:

Back