1 yellow wrasse
:) 1 starry blennie,
:) 1 yellow tail damsel
1 yellow watchman goby
:) 1 red hawkfish,

:) pair of clown fish
:) school of azure damsels
Pair of green mandarin dragonets

Doncha hate how you sound to yer self on videos!!!!

Last edited:

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
doncha hate how you sound to yer self on videos!!!!

You sound great, but I sure hate to hear my words... ;Blackeye

Southern twang... :D

That's a great system and used to use Salinity too, just can't find the endpoint... ;Wideyed with that mix, using API when testing calcium... :confused:

:)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sound great, but I sure hate to hear my words... ;Blackeye

Southern twang... :D

That's a great system and used to use Salinity too, just can't find the endpoint... ;Wideyed with that mix, using API when testing calcium... :confused:

:)
Well, that is interesting because I used to have trouble finding that too even with my Red Sea pro calcium test. I never thought it was the salt. This was long time ago, mind you. But I have had no trouble reading calcium since this tank has been set up. I even thought “ that wasn’t so hard.” When I first did testing on this tank. but I have been using IO on this tank so far.
I love a southern accent. I start ya’ll ‘in anytime I go down south and my kids tease me. But I grew up in the south mostl Texas. But any southern state will do to bring it back.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just thinking the exact opposite, LOL. It is as if I can hear a little bit of everywhere you lived in your voice. Nice setup, BTW.
Gah :eek: “Oh my gosh, do I sound like that when I am teaching!?” It is hard to speak to a camera. I filmed it several times before I was ok with it. Still a lot of tremor in my hand but atleast my voice stopped going all high and weird the more times I did it. Hats off to you that make these amazing videos! Ya make it look so easy!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video!

Now clean your skimmer! :p
I did, I promise! I had to wait to clean to skimmer till the sink dried for 24 hours because I sanitized it after I used it to clean QT decorations. Thank you! Were the comments about pigs too much? Not in the video! Just in a story I shared...

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to share that today was my best day, a whole day without some sort of terrible pain. I am about to go to bed and I was thinking I made it a whole day where I had more good than bad, and then realized not once was I close to tears from pain or nausea from pain. I am tearful as I write this just because I feel so happy so share it. The double vision even got a bit better. :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to share that today was my best day, a whole day without some sort of terrible pain. I am about to go to bed and I was thinking I made it a whole day where I had more good than bad, and then realized not once was I close to tears from pain or nausea from pain. I am tearful as I write this just because I feel so happy so share it. The double vision even got a bit better. :)
Get a good night sleep. Let's hope you have an even better day tomorrow!

U

User1

View Badges

Great news!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting vertigo from watching movies. I have watched outlander without problems? I am getting vertigo walking in the store.

You should stop bungee jumping. That always gives me a headache.

My wife is Jennifer. I only call her Jenny if I haven't been physically abused for a few days and start missing it. ;Wideyed
I forgot my wife's name. :rolleyes:

My convict tang died:(

I am so sorry, was his sentence up? :cool:

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should stop bungee jumping. That always gives me a headache.

I forgot my wife's name. :rolleyes:

I am so sorry, was his sentence up? :cool:
LOL. I know dang well the one name you will not forget even when you are old and senile is your super models name! ;Smuggrin:p;Joyful;Wacky

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys! I slept the last two nights the best in weeks. I took a whole Norco before bed time even though my discomfort was like a 4/10 but I did not wake up all night tossing and turning in pain. I even slept for a while in my preferred sleeping position, my right side. I might just keep this up for a bit. I woke up well rested after about 7 hours of sleep! I was thinking about how I took pain medicine before bed time when I had my c sections for a couple weeks. It was the last pain medicine dose for me to do away with. That is what I should have been doing! This whole thing has impaired my ability to think but that seems to be getting better too. Life is hard when you are not firing on all cylinders.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice water station very neat orderly and functional. You did a great job on the vid and happy to hear you had such a great day physically. Here’s to the streak of good days getting longer and longer

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back