OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great. I love my Xenia and it is also a good indicator of my tanks health (although you wouldn't know it at the moment :) ). Also pretty tang.

Edit: forgot to add hope all is well with you and yours.
Thank you. And I am getting better everyday.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the video you can see the GSP that were goven to me from my local club member. My husband was a little freaked out because it took over a large rock structure in in last tank. But I see it like a beautiful but potentially invasive plant. Contain it and trim it, and enjoy it.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the video you can see the GSP that were goven to me from my local club member. My husband was a little freaked out because it took over a large rock structure in in last tank. But I see it like a beautiful but potentially invasive plant. Contain it and trim it, and enjoy it.
I used to love my GSP. Easy to control since it was on a rock island. Unfortunately it almost died completely off when I upped the flow in my tank. It wasn't able to adjust to the much stronger gyre I created. I only have a few low flow spots left on the bottom of my tank and I saved those for my Trachy and Euphylia.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to love my GSP. Easy to control since it was on a rock island. Unfortunately it almost died completely off when I upped the flow in my tank. It wasn't able to adjust to the much stronger gyre I created. I only have a few low flow spots left on the bottom of my tank and I saved those for my Trachy and Euphylia.
Who woulda thunk it? I figured nothing could kill it.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya'll, anyone who would lke to post a FTS here is welcome too. Always inspiring t see FTS.
I may have to pass today, but maybe tomorrow. Getting new toys for the camera so probably a lot of bad pictures posted to my build thread as I learn to use them. :D

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@norfolkgarden hey, I just realised I have never seen a FTS of your tank, and just searched for a build thread, but could not find one. You can post one here or direct me to one?
Lol, busted!

Gotta go clean the glass. ;-)

In the mean time you should be able to search several threads under "Hotel Coralline" to find me.

It's a slow thread so far. Too busy trying to keep up with everyone else's. :)

Need to eventually ask a mod if there is a way to combine the 2.

And since its mostly softies and fish, and a third of the fish are hand fed off my fingertips when I'm home, I was thinking of changing the name to Spoiled Brat Lagoon. :)

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, glass is cleaned.

And a short video

4c5965f844b2ae1b197c8147e3b2c9db.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back