Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been bothered by my ******* female clown but never Michael J. She tends to hide a bit more when I’m feeding, unless I drop red nori in, in which case, she’s like a little water tornado ripping strips. I use shoulder length gloves in the tank, but I moved her to QT etc using a plastic square colander.

Nice fish by the way. :D

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This eating from my hand could turn out bad though.
Nah, Foxface are very relaxed as a species. They can afford to be because the spines.

U

User1

View Badges
@saf1 thank you! Wish you were going so we could meet!
I often think of your wife and daughters bracelets DO NO HARM, TAKE NO CRAP and smile. I am looking for that conference in the future.

Sounded like a great conference for Nurses for sure. I know my two had a blast.

Wish I was going but never the less sending you all that are going nothing but positive vibes and golden bombs of light and love :) Be safe!

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The spines shouldn't be an issue, imo you would have to spook it big time to get a tap, not something I have ever considered to be a problem, love mine. :)

DSC_0390 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The spines shouldn't be an issue, imo you would have to spook it big time to get a tap, not something I have ever considered to be a problem, love mine. :)

DSC_0390 (1024x683).jpg
Beautiful! I can already tell we are all going to love this fish! The 14 year ld has even been watching him and loves how he changes colors.
Mr. Foxface has been squirting my hand when I feed him.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 14 year ld has even been watching him and loves how he changes colors.
Kids are crazy. My son acted disinterested in the tank for the most part. He would ask a few questions and look at it on occasion. It wasn't until right before he joined the USMC that I found out he had named most of the fish and shared pictures with his friends on a regular basis.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
you might remember that a week or so ago I changed my lighting schedule to that ai-signature-saxby light schedule. The zoanthids reacted poorly. stretching out. So i put the schedule back to what I had before. now that Acan is not happy. probably need to ease back to that more intense schedule. duh.
Those changes too soon will irritate them. Try to set at very low white and build up to 20% white and 75% blue making slight 1% change every 2-4 days

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kids are crazy. My son acted disinterested in the tank for the most part. He would ask a few questions and look at it on occasion. It wasn't until right before he joined the USMC that I found out he had named most of the fish and shared pictures with his friends on a regular basis.
That is funny. Teenagers are like that though, right? Mine do stuff like that too. The 14 yo grumbles over all dog duties but his screen saver is our dog.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been unhappy with the amount of sound coming from my over flow/drain. So today I was going to make a new standpipe. But when I removed the durso standpipe the sound improved dramatically. Now I hear the pump from the basement. ;Shifty

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish are doing great. I am so pleased to say that. I am looking forward to adding new fish to the DT to give it more life, and movement. That foxface is going to be vibrant against the blue back ground.
I am very pleased to hear it. You sound full of life this morning.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish are doing great. I am so pleased to say that. I am looking forward to adding new fish to the DT to give it more life, and movement. That foxface is going to be vibrant against the blue back ground.

Can’t wait to see them in your display! Be sure to take lots of pictures =)

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very pleased to hear it. You sound full of life this morning.
for 6 am I am feeling pretty optimistic about my aquarium. I have been so worried about the livestock and frustrated by the dino and failed QTs #honestyinreefing ... I have focused so much on the physical components of the system. Not really my favorite part of reefing but still works to keep my mind from going stagnant.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.0%
Back