Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is such a wonderful thing to say!!! I am so excited and happy to meet you too. We are goingo to EPCOT Saturday in the evening. Swan and Dolphin looks so beautiful doesn’t it?
It does! I've only seen it from the water as my wife road the water transports last winter. My wife and I spent almost 2 full days at Epcot and we felt rushed. The amount of detail is amazing.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does! I've only seen it from the water as my wife road the water transports last winter. My wife and I spent almost 2 full days at Epcot and we felt rushed. The amount of detail is amazing.
We try to stay at Beach Club if we can rent someones DVC points. We just love that area and EPCOT. Boardwalk is also pretty wonderful. We have walked through some parts of Swan and Dolphin and have always felt it was "fancy" lol. So Friday you will be at Hollywood studios. We will be at Animal Kingdom that morning I think.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 martinis used to be perfect...today I am little off. ;Smuggrin Worth it!

Don't feel bad. I've been a little off all of my life!

You ever find a bike for yourself?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We try to stay at Beach Club if we can rent someones DVC points. We just love that area and EPCOT. Boardwalk is also pretty wonderful. We have walked through some parts of Swan and Dolphin and have always felt it was "fancy" lol. So Friday you will be at Hollywood studios. We will be at Animal Kingdom that morning I think.
Fo r me, it is all about the new Star Wars area. I'll be in line by 6am waiting to get into the park and still try to make it to MACNA at 11am. I'm going to play by ear if I go back that evening and skip the MACNA reception.

I didn't even know you could rent DVC points. Does that help bring the cost down? I have a hard time paying for a Deluxe property when we spend so little time at the hotel itself.

U

User1

View Badges
Husband made Elderflower Bloom Martinis! And steaks! Yum!

In case anyone wanted to know or was wondering about the Elderflower recipe here is one I found...was curious myself:

Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix:
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 1 3/4 cup simple syrup
Martini:
  • 1 ounce gin
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
  • 2 ounces homemade sweet and sour
  • Lime wedges
Instructions
To make the sweet and sour:
Combine sweet and sour mix ingredients in a mason jar and shake to combine. Keep chilled until ready to use.

To make the martini:
Pour gin, vodka, St. Germain and sweet and sour into a martini shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously to combine. Squeeze a wedge of lime into a martini glass and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
Serve immediately.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fo r me, it is all about the new Star Wars area. I'll be in line by 6am waiting to get into the park and still try to make it to MACNA at 11am. I'm going to play by ear if I go back that evening and skip the MACNA reception.

I didn't even know you could rent DVC points. Does that help bring the cost down? I have a hard time paying for a Deluxe property when we spend so little time at the hotel itself.
Yes, the cost is way better. Check out disboards to rent points or check this place out.
And staying at a deluxe resort and hanging out there is the best way to relax while at Disney. We spend quite a bit of time at the resort.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case anyone wanted to know or was wondering about the Elderflower recipe here is one I found...was curious myself:

Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix:
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 1 3/4 cup simple syrup
Martini:
  • 1 ounce gin
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
  • 2 ounces homemade sweet and sour
  • Lime wedges
Instructions
To make the sweet and sour:
Combine sweet and sour mix ingredients in a mason jar and shake to combine. Keep chilled until ready to use.

To make the martini:
Pour gin, vodka, St. Germain and sweet and sour into a martini shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously to combine. Squeeze a wedge of lime into a martini glass and strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
Serve immediately.
Super similiar to our martini.
St. Germain Elderflower Liquor
Kettle One Vodka
Fresh squeezed lime.
Yum!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the cost is way better. Check out disboards to rent points or check this place out.
And staying at a deluxe resort and hanging out there is the best way to relax while at Disney. We spend quite a bit of time at the resort.
Thank you much! I have the link saved for possible future vacations. We might do Disney again next year if we don't spend time in Europe.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been thinking IF I had given UV sterilizer a good hard look when my 40B starting having neomeris annula everywhere, THINGS MIGHT HAVE GONE DIFFERENTLY... Prior to it popping up in my temporary tank I always believed it grew by roots. Clearly it spores or sexually reproduces because it popped up all over the 40B. A UV could probably help with that part.

Man, I knew I recognized the name of that macro. LOL- I was about to buy a 10 shoot sprig of neomeris for my fuge! Based upon the ‘fact’ it’s slow growing and calcerious. Pretty looking algae.

Any idea why it turned into such a big problem for you?

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our coral banded shrimp has gone missing. Not a whisker to be found. However I think we lost him to old age. We got him in mid 2017 I think. here is a picture of him...RIP

IMG_4482.JPG

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Brew. I got him in July 2017 I think based on my pictures. Who knows how old he was...and he has been missing for 3 weeks, maybe. So beginning of August. I looked up their life span; seems 3 years give or take is the consensus. When ya think about how he was housed in several different temporary tanks. He was a trooper. Next we want a pair if we can find one.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back