Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

U

User1

View Badges
Wow. That is nuts right? Where do you live again? Solar is not really used around where I love. One day I think it would be cool to do solar power on our future RV.

Outside of Sacramento, California. We get a pretty good solar power generation window. When we downsized a few years back the builder had a really good deal. That along with the rebates by the Federal Government the recoup cost was about 5 years.

I have to say I've never experienced a power outage like this before such that it wrecked the whole community.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Millipora?
Maybe? I do not know a thing about hard corals but I think crab mcjones told me about a hard but super fuzzy corals that was very easy compared to most hard corals?
Wait, I just remember I have got to bring my phos and nitrate down first, so not this weekend but soon. I want to add a plating coral or two, preferably green and orange/red.

If I feel well enough I am going to glue a couple of the corals that have been siiting on the sand into place.
Still waiting for the ground probe to test the skimmer pump. Can a voltage meter be used to test the water with the pump running?

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outside of Sacramento, California. We get a pretty good solar power generation window. When we downsized a few years back the builder had a really good deal. That along with the rebates by the Federal Government the recoup cost was about 5 years.

I have to say I've never experienced a power outage like this before such that it wrecked the whole community.
Wow. california is so beautiful. I am looking forward to visiting it next year.
Now I see. So is any of it covered by insurance? Never heard of anything like that around my town either.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe? I do not know a thing about hard corals but I think crab mcjones told me about a hard but super fuzzy corals that was very easy compared to most hard corals?

This is one of my millipora
1569590421818.png

If I feel well enough I am going to glue a couple of the corals that have been siiting on the sand into place.
Still waiting for the ground probe to test the skimmer pump. Can a voltage meter be used to test the water with the pump running?
You can use a voltage meter. It's a little trickier to determine fault voltage from induced voltage but it can be done.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of my millipora
1569590421818.png

You can use a voltage meter. It's a little trickier to determine fault voltage from induced voltage but it can be done.
That looks just like the one crabs suggested. ;Shamefullyembarrased Looks like I better get my nutrients in line.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh the bling on the mirror :)

They both good now?
Mr. Foxface seems to have gained the upper hand. The bling mirror was in a little care package from my good friend a totally girly girl. She thinks it is hilarious that I use to distract my fish. She is also an animal lover so is fine with it.
Foxy fish, love it! :)
I think he is just beautiful.
Following nice build.
Thank you for the lovely complement.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look what I figured out! ^^^^

I caught the yellow tail damsel that has been the terror of my tank. ;Happy I could not place my corals in my favorite focal spot that I built on purpose! Because he would knock everything off, and if I glued it he would harrass it and keep the polyps closed. For now the little turd is in the sump.
He was so focused on attacking my gripper he followed it into the net. It took like 5 minutes.

U

User1

View Badges
Look what I figured out! ^^^^

I caught the yellow tail damsel that has been the terror of my tank. ;Happy I could not place my corals in my favorite focal spot that I built on purpose! Because he would knock everything off, and if I glued it he would harrass it and keep the polyps closed. For now the little turd is in the sump.
He was so focused on attacking my gripper he followed it into the net. It took like 5 minutes.

#Damselsneedlovetoo!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations! BTW, Mr. Foxface is awesome!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back