OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful foxface and Well Done on the Damsel catch! 5 min for one of those little devils has to be a Guinness record ;) I caught mind in 5 weeks and thought I did well lol
Thank you. He is beautiful. So guess who has now claimed top dog and has top dog attitude? An azure damsel. I would cyanide catch this little creep. He is worse than the yellow tail. I was afraid this would happen.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damsels are beautiful but never again in my tank. Extreme jerks for sure
I have been super lucky with a yellow tail damsel in my past tanks. This school of azures are kinda stinkers now that the new yellow tail was taken out. Figures...lol. The kids are with me on a cyanide catch! lol

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been super lucky with a yellow tail damsel in my past tanks. This school of azures are kinda stinkers now that the new yellow tail was taken out. Figures...lol. The kids are with me on a cyanide catch! lol
My yellow tailed damsels only pick on each other and Anthias. They may be part of my problem keeping Anthias but I don't think so. Otherwise, they are fantastic.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My yellow tailed damsels only pick on each other and Anthias. They may be part of my problem keeping Anthias but I don't think so. Otherwise, they are fantastic.
You should see my new guy! He is an a hole

Back