Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

U

User1

View Badges
Hello all my salted friends. We worked on improving the basement hangout this weekend. We got the kids a smart TV and through out or sold off various junk that had accumulated down there. It was set up in separate spaces But was not working so we moved stuff all around, fixed the couch, hung older guitars on the walls and even created a spot to hold the Rock Band stuff they love.
image.jpg

I think it is pretty cool.

Hi, rock band stuff? You mean the video game? If so, I was watching Couples Retreat last night and in there they had the showdown between the two people and guitar hero. I was in tears and a wee bit of pain from the laughing :)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the support through likes and loves reefing friends. It means a lot to me.
Have not been around much lately, but this made me happy. There is no emoji that shows how much I really care. Thanks for inspiring us.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have not been around much lately, but this made me happy. There is no emoji that shows how much I really care. Thanks for inspiring us.
Thank you friend. All of us wax and wane with our presence on R2R. It is natural. Just no ghosting out. :)

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been working and let all my threads get behind, working to catch up this week. Sump looks like it's coming along. Good work! :)
Thank you. Happy to gear from you! Lots of chill Time reading before bed.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, rock band stuff? You mean the video game? If so, I was watching Couples Retreat last night and in there they had the showdown between the two people and guitar hero. I was in tears and a wee bit of pain from the laughing :)
yes, the video game. It is hilarious watching real musicians play that game. I think I know the movie and isn’t there some crazy yoga scenes too?

I'm caught up! Great update little miss super awesome person :) Really like your DIY skills. Great stuff and keep being you!
Thank you. that is very kind of you to say.

U

User1

View Badges
yes, the video game. It is hilarious watching real musicians play that game. I think I know the movie and isn’t there some crazy yoga scenes too?

Thank you. that is very kind of you to say.

Yes, some pretty funny yoga scenes. Cheesy movie I'm sure but wanted a laugh :) I'm watching the new project blue book now to see what that is about.

Edit: I do not know anything about UV. I do not have one implemented but may have a matted file fish up for a new home :) Mine is wrecking my Duncan coral and I'm not too happy atm.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, some pretty funny yoga scenes. Cheesy movie I'm sure but wanted a laugh :) I'm watching the new project blue book now to see what that is about.

Edit: I do not know anything about UV. I do not have one implemented but may have a matted file fish up for a new home :) Mine is wrecking my Duncan coral and I'm not too happy atm.
omg! My lamarcks angel was picking at my corals!

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tough picking fish. reef safe non reef safe but it truly comes down to individual fish it should be a better chance going reef safe but never know. Hopefully not taking chunks of coral but grabbing some greens or meat off it stuck between polyps since it’s an omnivore? Fingers crossed

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tough picking fish. reef safe non reef safe but it truly comes down to individual fish it should be a better chance going reef safe but never know. Hopefully not taking chunks of coral but grabbing some greens or meat off it stuck between polyps since it’s an omnivore? Fingers crossed
Very true. Several coralS were closed up then I saw her eat my one of my favorite corals. That pink LPS. Acanthastrea I think it is called.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn’t. Can you believe that?

Well, you're not supposed to use the runny ones. Just those sticky ones you've got to dig out! (TMI) lol

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back