OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Nurses Day!! Thanks for all you do :)

2540DFF9-2735-4C12-811C-647738BA1D1C.jpeg
aww, thank you. ;Shy

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. I think the increased flow has made a big change. I am saving for a second MP40. I have had the privilege of a loaned second MP40 to decide if it was worth the investment. And after seeing the tank improve I think it is a worthwhile expense.

cmaxwell39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished reading through your thread. You have had quite the journey. Tank crash, brain tumor, migraines, QT challenges, vertigo... I love your continually positive outlook even when life kicks you hard.

You have an amazing tank, a wonderful family, and it is very evident from reading through this thread that you have an amazing heart that cares for people deeply.

I will be following from now on.

Oh yeah, the coral QT looks great. Are you planning on putting live rock in it?

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished reading through your thread. You have had quite the journey. Tank crash, brain tumor, migraines, QT challenges, vertigo... I love your continually positive outlook even when life kicks you hard.

You have an amazing tank, a wonderful family, and it is very evident from reading through this thread that you have an amazing heart that cares for people deeply.

I will be following from now on.

Oh yeah, the coral QT looks great. Are you planning on putting live rock in it?
I...I don’t know what to say. Just...thank you for the kindness. It gave me a wonderful warmth in my heart.
I do not think I will be putting LR in the coral QT. I am thinking of resin frag holder kinda rocks. On purple frag plugs. But it is all very fluid right now.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy mother’s day! Hope it’s a great day for you
So far it has been off to a great start. My middle son made me breakfast. He is weird about touching slimy things and while he cooked bacon, for the first time, he kept saying “I love you mom”
LOL

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far it has been off to a great start. My middle son made me breakfast. He is weird about touching slimy things and while he cooked bacon, for the first time, he kept saying “I love you mom”
LOL
Hold on... I came here to wish you a happy mother's day and then I saw this. Your son is making bacon for the first time..... umm... how many years ago was he potty trained? You realize this essential life skill should have been taught to him years ago! :p

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hold on... I came here to wish you a happy mother's day and then I saw this. Your son is making bacon for the first time..... umm... how many years ago was he potty trained? You realize this essential life skill should have been taught to him years ago! :p
I know! Right?! He eats the bacon but he avoids touching it apparently. It is probably something to do with his sensory issues but he overcame them today! Yumm! Bacon!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back