OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to get some also but the minimum order of 100lbs plus shipping got to be to much for me, if I knew some others in my area we could do a split but I don't know of anyone. Maybe check the LFS & see if they know anyone.
Yeah, I agree. It is a little steep. I need a lot of rock for this tank, so the 100 lb minimum will work out well for me. I think I will be very happy though.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3119.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG

We finally had a chance to finish a few more things in the fishroom.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! So the next thing is move the DI resin filter. It can not be so out of allignment with the wood. Gonna bug me. And put the insulation board in the rafter to cover the pink insulation. Also going to try to convince one more hole is fine so I can run a line outside for the skimmer.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made some modifications to my sump. I made the overflow teeth a bit deeper to drop the water level down about an inch, and I added a black baffle to block light from the skimmer section. And now I am going to make a two piece lid to reduce evaporation and salt creep, and I think I am going to glue in a section of acrylic to hold filter socks. I figure I can use them or not but glueing the holder in now while it is dry is the smart thing to do. I am also going to make a heater holder and a tubing holder to secure my gfo filter pump. It sometimes comes off and it frustrates me. and I am going to make the foam boads to block the yucky pink insulation between the rafters.
To Do:
1-lids
2-acrylic sock holder
3-acrylic heater holder
4-acrylic pump/tube holder
5-cut insulation boards
Boy, I got a lot to do. Better get off R2R and get busy!

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back