VID & Giveaway: AutoAqua Auto Water Change & ATO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In this video we are going to take a look at the AutoAqua AWC and ATO. That's right! Automatic water changes... but it's also an automatic top off for your reef or saltwater tank as well. We are going to do an unboxing as well as setup this amazing aquarium controller

AutoAqua Auto Water Changer: https://goo.gl/h6WcWh
Visit Premium Aquatics: https://premiumaquatics.com

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool!

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To enter the contest, just watch play the video and click "watch on youtube" so it brings up the window on youtube. Then just give the video a Thumbs Up, subscribe to our channel if you haven't already and then post a comment on the video page. Any comment will automatically enter you in the contest.

Forsaken77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say you're using the automatic water change... Does the waste water bucket use a sensor so it doesn't overflow? Even if it's set to manual? Also, say I pump my waste water out the window to an outside drain... would I be able to use this? Or does the waste sensor have to be running? So basically I'd have to pump it from the tank, to a garbage can, then use another pump to pump it out the window?

Seems great if you either have a fish room, or a smaller tank. Anybody that doesn't have a close water source of big premixed jugs of saltwater sitting next to the tank seems out of luck. But a nifty product nonetheless.

paul01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to get one of those anything to make husbandry easier WOW

csund

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say you're using the automatic water change... Does the waste water bucket use a sensor so it doesn't overflow? Even if it's set to manual? Also, say I pump my waste water out the window to an outside drain... would I be able to use this? Or does the waste sensor have to be running? So basically I'd have to pump it from the tank, to a garbage can, then use another pump to pump it out the window?

Seems great if you either have a fish room, or a smaller tank. Anybody that doesn't have a close water source of big premixed jugs of saltwater sitting next to the tank seems out of luck. But a nifty product nonetheless.

The only optical sensors are for high and low in sump.

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

There are no optical eyes other than the two you get that need to be placed in the aquarium or sump. To achieve what you are looking for you may want to look at getting an Apex involved to place some safety features to work. So the go little beyond the scope of this product.

The pumps are only 6watts and wouldn’t be able to move the water more than a few feet. So if you wanted to do more, you would want to get larger pumps.

Fishhands

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In these videos you never mention when the drawing will be or announce the winner

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back