Vida rock/ aqua-tecture experience

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if any once has recent experience with them? Really like their scaping and ordered a big arch for my 240gal tank. It’s been ordered and paid 3 weeks they never ship the rock, answered my email or phone calls. This makes me worried.

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if any once has recent experience with them? Really like their scaping and ordered a big arch for my 240gal tank. It’s been ordered and paid 3 weeks they never ship the rock, answered my email or phone calls. This makes me worried.
EDIT: Website back up, but as you say, they don't answer phone or email.

Last I checked, their website was no longer functional. I think they may have folded. Hopefully you can get the charge backed off your credit card.

PM me if you want some, I'm thinking of selling my pieces.

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@zzl630 - so you were able to place an order via their website?

OP
OP
Z

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gort yes. Order went through and card was charged. I received my order confirmation just never shipped

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't noticed any changes or additions to their site in a long time. I emailed them months ago - never a reply. Same with the phone. I commissioned them to build a custom piece for me, but that was over a decade ago. I'll try to dig up a direct email contact, but not holding out much hope.

OP
OP
Z

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gort followed them for a few years. My sps tank is established by not happy with squascaping. Want some turn key rockscaping rather than myself messing around

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 pieces (now 5) all dry. One was the centerpiece in my old Nano, the others I got used for the scape of my new 100-gal.

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some pieces in the beginning of July and after 2 weeks and no delivery I called and got ahold of Mark he said they were being shipped the next day. They were never shipped and now their website is down and phone is not being answered or phone calls being returned when messages are left. So time to reach out to the credit card company and explain the situation to them, sad thing is they made some unique pieces.

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some pieces in the beginning of July and after 2 weeks and no delivery I called and got ahold of Mark he said they were being shipped the next day. They were never shipped and now their website is down and phone is not being answered or phone calls being returned when messages are left. So time to reach out to the credit card company and explain the situation to them, sad thing is they made some unique pieces.
I've heard from a couple people with the same experience. Methinks they've gone out of business, but I haven't found any verification of that. I have a couple vintage pieces that I've been trying to wrangle into a decent aquascape.

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard from a couple people with the same experience. Methinks they've gone out of business, but I haven't found any verification of that. I have a couple vintage pieces that I've been trying to wrangle into a decent aquascape.
That defiantly sucks.

OP
OP
Z

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called them 4 weeks and finally on a Friday I think Mark picked up the phone and apologized for the delay. He claimed someone put on a shelf and forgot to ship it. He said he will ship it immediately and throw in some detox. Next week I never received a tracking number or ship notice so I call again. A girl picked it up and gave me the tracking number. The box arrived and there is no detox and some frag plugs I paid for. Called again and left a message they never return the call but I have my plugs refunded. The rock is well packed and scaping is beautiful. It just too much work with these guys. Their voice mail system need to press # to record a message. I don’t think my first few messages were recorded. They seem share phone number with a studio, I had someone else picked up the phone before.

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called them 4 weeks and finally on a Friday I think Mark picked up the phone and apologized for the delay. He claimed someone put on a shelf and forgot to ship it. He said he will ship it immediately and throw in some detox. Next week I never received a tracking number or ship notice so I call again. A girl picked it up and gave me the tracking number. The box arrived and there is no detox and some frag plugs I paid for. Called again and left a message they never return the call but I have my plugs refunded. The rock is well packed and scaping is beautiful. It just too much work with these guys. Their voice mail system need to press # to record a message. I don’t think my first few messages were recorded. They seem share phone number with a studio, I had someone else picked up the phone before.
Glad you *finally* got your stuff. Do you have any photos?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back