[VIDEO] ▶ 2500 GALLON TANK On Location Q&A Livestream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

NEW REEFKEEPING Q&A LIVESTREAM!

Catch up on last night's ON LOCATION Livestream w/Mr Saltwater Tank. We'll check out the 2500 Gallon Tank he's working on, as well as answer questions on too much flow, successfully riding your tank of Aiptasia, coral dips, and more!

Find Answers To The Many Questions We Fielded Using the Time Stamps Below:
0:00 - Livestream Starts
14:21 - Q&A Begins, Explanation of set-up of 2500 gallon tank.
19:21 - What Kind of Lights are driving the 2500 gallon tank?
22:46 - How do you clean a large tank?
23:27 - How do I know if I have too much flow?
25:05 - Trying to decide between a Hydra 64, Photon v2 32 or a Kessil Ap9x, do you guys have any insight?
28:03 - Help! My clownfish are dying after I made a large water change!
29:30 - How do you feed CaRX in larger SPS tanks?
31:48 - Are the two 1,000 gallon reef tanks Mark is building going to be connected?
32:36 - Is it bad to run a carbon reactor all the time?
34:06 - Have you ever successfully fully gotten rid of Aiptasia out of any reef tank? If so HOW?
37:30 - What size sump do you recommend for a 300 gallon tank?
39:13 - Should I buy a Neptune PMK or just ready a PAR meter to test lighting?
40:54 - I have a 75 gallon with sump.. Dynos are out of control...what's your best thought to get through the ugly stage? This tank is 3 years old and never had a problem? I'm 1.5 months into this disaster!
41:36 - How big of skimmer are you using on the 2500 gallon tank?
42:27 - When YOU do water changes, do you add anything like MicroBacteria, Stability, etc.?
43:44 - What are some of the best coral dip solutions? Does the dipping solution matter for different types of corals?
44:37 - How’s your in-home tank set-up going?
45:13 - Bubble Tip Anemone for reef tanks, yes or no?
47:02 - Can you recommend a decent ATO Float Valve for a gravity fed ATO that won't clog with kalk as easy as the $10 amazon kind?
50:01 - Lost my tank in the snowstorms (no power for 8 days), all my live rock is in brutes with heaters and wave makers. What to do to keep it alive for reset?
52:08 - When you stir/vacuum your sand bed, do you just get the top layer or do you go until you hit the glass? Assuming you only do small sections at a time?
53:06 - Are you planning on restarting scuba diving trips again?

Back