[Video] ▶ FIRST LOOK! Hanna HI782 High Range Nitrate Checker! - RAP Orlando

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

[Video] - FIRST LOOK - Hanna Instruments HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Checker - Reefapalooza Orlando​

Join us for a First Look at the HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Checker from Hanna Instruments! We'll share how super simple and super easy this checker is to use, as well as compare it with the HI781 Low Range Nitrate Checker, to help you decide which checker is for you!

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is AWESOME!

I couldn’t care less about +-2PPM accuracy considering how much easier this sounds like it’ll be. That’s incredible.

Looks like the product page has the specs for the LR checker listed on it, though. Just FYI.

nim6us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe this isn't getting more attention. There was so much hype around the LR checker and it turned out to be miss. It feels like Hanna heard the feedback and released this one to address the issues. When they do it right like Alk and Phos it's such a game changer for testing! I really feel like I'll check my nitrates more now that this HR is an option.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe this isn't getting more attention. There was so much hype around the LR checker and it turned out to be miss. It feels like Hanna heard the feedback and released this one to address the issues. When they do it right like Alk and Phos it's such a game changer for testing! I really feel like I'll check my nitrates more now that this HR is an option.
Right? How does this thread have only 3 comments. This seems huge.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
With one reagent and easy-to-follow test like the rest of their "eggs" this one is going to be nice. Perhaps they'll have it at RAP NY next month.

Back