[Video] ▶ Hanna NITRATE Checkers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[Video] - NEW! Hanna NITRATE Low Range Checkers! - Mr Saltwater Reacts
In this episode of Mr. Saltwater Reacts, Mark gives us a first look at the new Nitrate Low Range Checker from Hanna Instruments. Join us as we review one of the most involved Hanna checkers to date, taking a look at what's inside the box, and walking you step-by-step through the process of using this brand new checker.

Would like to see your tank on a MR SWT Reacts? Join our Group or Email!

1. Join our Facebook Saltwater Insiders Group
2. Contact via eMail - [email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still plan on buying it, but with all the steps I am a bit less excited...

My biggest concern is that hanna has an issue of timing out and shutting off when you go from C1 to C2 and you need to shake for 2 min. On my other checkers it is fine as it is just tank water in the vile so I fill two. I would be very upset if it times out after I put in all the reagent. Has this issue been dealt with n this checker

Last edited by a moderator:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back