[VIDEO] ▶ Tropic Marin SALT - MACNA Aquatic Expo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[VIDEO] Tropic Marin SALT - MACNA Aquatic Expo Atlanta 2022

Join Us at the MACNA Aquatic Expo Atlanta as we talk to Lou Ekus, CEO of Tropic Marin, about the alleged salt issue they've been experiencing and how they're going above and beyond their quality control procedures to ensure the coral health in your tank. We'll discuss which salt may be affected, which facilities are producing without any issue, and what they've found so far in their investigation.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting video. Not sure how I feel about numerous independent reports of issues and months of TM investigation that say they see no issues with their salt. Everyone pretty much needs to decide if they believe the reefing community or the company.

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I don’t cause I watch most of my acro colony’s wither away using the turkey salt. Seeing things get worst and more water changes. Then read their salt had issues. Oh yeah there’s the problem. Switched back to Red Sea it’s been two month of water changes with read sea slowly seeing things getting better. I will never use Tm again

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking from someone who’s tank crashed from the Turkish salt, I found myself cringing from all the the bunk spewing in this video. Clearly the attorneys have issued the talking points.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back