Video: Learn how to use Schemes in Apex Fusion

Discussion in 'Neptune Systems' started by Terence, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Terence

Terence Valuable Member

Here is my latest video showing how you can share all kinds of lighting, pump, powerhead, and dosing configurations with others just like you. Stop poking around in the dark. Get the EcoTech AB+ settings or find out how someone with a 120G SPS tank just like you is using their WAV powerheads.

redpine42 and MacQac like this.
    Tags:

2. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Very cool! I just set up my new Apex last night and I noticed in fusion the schemes options!

MacQac likes this.
  3. Howieumd

Howieumd Member Gold Sponsor

Very cool. Do schemes only work on mobile devices? I see them on my iPhone when I look under my Radion's, but there's no schemes on my laptop version of Fusion. I tried on both Chrome and Edge. Just wondering, I have all the latest firmware.

By the way, hope to have my FMK tomorrow as I was approved to be part of the NSI group. It was supposed to be delivered today, but looks like it's been held up in Ohio since 1/12 due to weather. Looking forward to getting that going so I can report back.

Thanks!

4. Howieumd

Howieumd Member Gold Sponsor

Nevermind. I see them now with my laptop browsers. I was logging in to the IP address and that wasn't going to Fusion. Realized it right after I posted.

5. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

I just opened up Fusion on my laptop and I could discover schemes. Remember you have to click discover.

6. Terence

Terence Valuable Member

Yes, they are only available from within Apex Fusion or the Apex iOS App -- not in the local Apex Dashboard interface

Howieumd likes this.
  7. diablomaster9045

diablomaster9045 Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Showcase Editor

Hey Terence, do schemas take into account different profiles being used by the program? For example for custom pump programs?

8. RussM

RussM Active Member

Schemes save only that programming generated by the Fusion graphical schedulers, aka the Fusion wizards. If you have added anything in Advanced, that additional programming is not included in a Scheme when you save it.

Also, if you have such programming configured in an output already, after loading a new Scheme, any Advanced programming you have will be retained.

9. Waterjockey

Waterjockey Well-Known Member

That is pretty cool.

10. Salty1962

Salty1962 Wrasse and SPS Lover R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

I've used several trying to get things to my sweet spot:)

Waterjockey likes this.
  11. mckinleyw

mckinleyw AIRBORNE REEFER R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

Does anyone with apex use zetlight 6600A thats what i run and i like it nice growth on most of my stuff softies and macro. With frog spawn and a duncan. Been messing with it for a while frog spawn just started perking up as well as my duncan which i thought was on its way out.

12. Burrito

Burrito Active Member Build Thread Contributor NJRC Member

i see how to download schemes through fusion or the ios app but how do i save my own scheme? i want to mess around with new scheme but dont want to have to recreate my current one.

13. RussM

RussM Active Member

It's in the video, starting at about 6 minutes in

14. Burrito

Thanks Russ. Link doesn’t show though.

15. RussM

RussM Active Member

What link are you referring to?

16. Burrito

Never mind. I forgot about the video embedded in the thread is what you were referring too. Thanks, I found the scheme button

Draft saved Draft deleted