Video of my tank I made for my Dad who recently passed away

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in several weeks. Two weeks ago my 74 year old Daddy passed away. A few days later I made a video on my YouTube Reef Channel dedicated to him.

He was my biggest fan when it came to my reef tank. He used my tank pics for screen savers, and showed his friends all the pics and YouTube videos. I thought I would share this video with all of you wonderful people on R2R!

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry hear about your dad ,can't load video,( telling me restart my device pffft) will try again now to watch.
Well anyhow nice gesture you did on video and who knows maybe still watching over you and smiling at your tank ^_^

Edit: restarted phone and watched video,sorry that you lost your mum also last year,hopefully you got some siblings or good friends you can talk to whenever you need to talk as talking is good.

Very beautiful tank also,like all the open sand you got and that Rock at back with guessing some kind of green monti cap ^_^

Keep your chin up and keep on keeping on buddy

Last edited:
OP
OP
cancun

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry hear about your dad ,can't load video,( telling me restart my device pffft) will try again now to watch.
Well anyhow nice gesture you did on video and who knows maybe still watching over you and smiling at your tank ^_^

Edit: restarted phone and watched video,sorry that you lost your mum also last year,hopefully you got some siblings or good friends you can talk to whenever you need to talk as talking is good.

Very beautiful tank also,like all the open sand you got and that Rock at back with guessing some kind of green monti cap ^_^

Keep your chin up and keep on keeping on buddy
Thanks a bunch!

OP
OP
cancun

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I really appreciate it! I am blessed with many friends, family, and a great husband as well, and all of you on R2R. I was (and still am) a daddy's girl.

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in several weeks. Two weeks ago my 74 year old Daddy passed away. A few days later I made a video on my YouTube Reef Channel dedicated to him.

He was my biggest fan when it came to my reef tank. He used my tank pics for screen savers, and showed his friends all the pics and YouTube videos. I thought I would share this video with all of you wonderful people on R2R!

Beautiful dedication. Sorry for your loss.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back