Video of my tank I made for my Dad who recently passed away

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, it's tough to lose someone close.
It's fascinating how the tank can make you feel the calm and peace after losing someone.
I lost my brother almost 4 years ago and sitting in front of the tank just made me think of him. I snapped a picture of my clowns and made it a tattoo. Everytime someone asks me about it, it brings me back.
Sorry for your loss. RIP your dad and my brother.

Attachments

• 20190612_173351.jpg
    20190612_173351.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20181104_171603.jpg
    20181104_171603.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 21

ReefnFamilyMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone! It is so incredibly hard to loose a parent. I know he loved my tank. Went I went to his office he always had pics of my tank as his screen savers. Even during periods when things didn't look so good...lol....
There is nothing more difficult then loosing a parent or child. It must be even harder to loose both within the short period of time like you have. Even though I'm new here I think I speak for us all when I say we got your back and will do whatever we can to help/support you.

OP
OP
cancun

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, it's tough to lose someone close.
It's fascinating how the tank can make you feel the calm and peace after losing someone.
I lost my brother almost 4 years ago and sitting in front of the tank just made me think of him. I snapped a picture of my clowns and made it a tattoo. Everytime someone asks me about it, it brings me back.
Sorry for your loss. RIP your dad and my brother.
So sorry about loosing your brother, but very cool about the clownfish tattoos! That's beautiful! Absolutely RIP your brother and my dad for sure!!!

OP
OP
cancun

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is nothing more difficult then loosing a parent or child. It must be even harder to loose both within the short period of time like you have. Even though I'm new here I think I speak for us all when I say we got your back and will do whatever we can to help/support you.
Welcome to R2R! Thank you so much! You all are like my second family! I appreciate all of your support!

OP
OP
cancun

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It aint just words, believe me :)
Your mum and dad are smiling in this very moment and you can still feel they love you so much!
Absolutely you are so right! I can feel them with me. They both will always be in my heart. The last thing my mom said to me before she passed was, "I will always be with you, I promise".

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your post and immediately had a rush of anxiety, as I lost my wife tragically last year. This hobby has helped me more than words can express! I am so sorry for your loss, but want to commend you for being open with your feelings. It's a brave, yet healing approach to sharing your story. Cheers, and happy reefing :)

OP
OP
cancun

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your post and immediately had a rush of anxiety, as I lost my wife tragically last year. This hobby has helped me more than words can express! I am so sorry for your loss, but want to commend you for being open with your feelings. It's a brave, yet healing approach to sharing your story. Cheers, and happy reefing :)
Thank you so much, and I am so sorry for the loss of your wife, my heart goes out to you! Talking about it is very healing, along with my tank. Cheers to you as well, and happy Reefing! :D

Back