Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, you might have heard about this light Radion G5, but you might never seen a video like this
I had a lot of fun making this video, I will produce other videos to really help the reef community in the next couple months, for now, it's more of an entertainment video.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, you might have heard about this light Radion G5, but you might never seen a video like this
I had a lot of fun making this video, I will produce other videos to really help the reef community in the next couple months, for now, it's more of an entertainment video.

That was great! Watched it on the throne this morning and stayed for the whole thing and now my legs are numb! Like super numb like my kids are gonna have to pull me off! Oh well totally worth it

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was pretty funny

A man, I was hoping that none of the employees from EcoTech Marine see this :p :p

That was great! Watched it on the throne this morning and stayed for the whole thing and now my legs are numb! Like super numb like my kids are gonna have to pull me off! Oh well totally worth it
#Respect if you really watch the whole thing, it's not a video for everyone lol

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back