[video] The ATK - Automatic Top-off Kit is now available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are happy to announce that the ATK - Automatic Top-off Kit is available for purchase, right now, at online and LFS across the country. If your store does not have it yet, they either ran out, will get it this week, or you need to tell them to become a Neptune Systems dealer!

Check out the video:

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool stuff, for people that already own a couple FMM's and PMUP when can we purchase just the mount/sensor package and the nice new magnet sensor mount (OS-M) individually?

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool stuff, for people that already own a couple FMM's and PMUP when can we purchase just the mount/sensor package and the nice new magnet sensor mount (OS-M) individually?

You can buy the optical sensors with the little magnet mounts http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/os-1m-optical-level-sensor-with-mount-neptune-systems.html

The larger bracket is something you'd have to confirm with Terrance about as something in the future. Right now that part is exclusive to the kit.

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be a kit with a solenoid instead of the pmup for those of us where our ATO reservoir is higher than our sump?

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be a kit with a solenoid instead of the pmup for those of us where our ATO reservoir is higher than our sump?
Sorry, there will not be such a kit. However you CAN use the solenoid with the ATK if you purchase it separately. So if you have no other use for the PMUP, I guess you could sell it to make that back up. Still cheaper than buying all the pieces ala carte (which is not yet available anyways)

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys want to see more of the ATK in action, check out this video and at the very end, it has a poll to see what ATO people want to see on the tank - vote for the ATK!

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, there will not be such a kit. However you CAN use the solenoid with the ATK if you purchase it separately. So if you have no other use for the PMUP, I guess you could sell it to make that back up. Still cheaper than buying all the pieces ala carte (which is not yet available anyways)
Thanks. I'll place the order now.

in2aqua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of us who already have an FMK/FMM and PMUP.... Will the magnet mounting bracket, sensors, and float switch be available as a kit? And if so when?

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of us who already have an FMK/FMM and PMUP.... Will the magnet mounting bracket, sensors, and float switch be available as a kit? And if so when?
The magnet mount and sensors will be available down the road. Right now we are swamped with orders for the kit and have to fill those first. When it does hit the market it will cost $99.95 I believe.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine has been shipped! Woot! Woot!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back