Viparspectra 165 pwm and reef-pi

Bmartindale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. I know there are plenty of threads already but I am a total noob so I’m sorry if this is a double post. I am building my reef pi to control my viparspectra 165 fixtures. I know that ML reefkeeping had an adapter for the leds for sale but they are out of stock. In a perfect world I would just buy a couple of these and plug and play my operation however there are none and I’m curious when they will be more available. Cause I am at a loss for how to make one myself. I see that other people have accomplished this but there are no guides. Does anyone know if the adapter will be manufactured again or does anybody have advice on how I can get my set up done without purchasing the adapter.

Thanks for reading this post

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for responding late. Almost all reef-pi prefab boards are opensource, you can either follow the opensource designs and remake it (via a PCB manufacturing shop like JLPCB, or with alternate components, on breadboard etc). I have not dig details on this specific board, but happy to take a look if you get stuck.
Keep us posted

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back