Visiting Vegas need LFS's in area

Acronuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.
I am visiting Vgas for a week and thought I could check out some of your best coral reef stores. Please pm mename and address as soon as you can.
Thank you

Aynesa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry this took me so long to reply!

Most of our reefstores are really small, or do alot more than just coral. I'll give you a list of what we've got though. Sadly don't have the addresses, but you can google them:

ReefJungle at Rainbow and Oakey. Closest thing to a real reef store we have ;) ReefJungle Aquarium Design, Setup, and Maintenance Service Company

Beyond the Reef at Gibson and 215

Trop Aquarium at Pecos and Tropicana

Hope this helps, again, sorry for the late reply :) Depending on when you're coming, LVVR is having a meeting on the 15th of August, too. We welcome guests and visitors, and I'm always open to meeting other reefers :)

~Renee

RECON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Searched & only found this thread from 2008 on VEGAS's best Reef stores... Since I'm newly relocated let's hear biggest/best selection/nicest store/prices/ What are your Favorite stores for salt water aquarium's please.

Schelebo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to update this thread a little. There is one club in Las Vegas, called Las Vegas Marine Aquarium Society. Our website is LVMAS.com and LVMAS.org. We have a facebook page that it kind of revolves around as Forums are a thing of the past in the valley. We have monthly membership meetings at Seaquest Las Vegas, the first Monday of every month, at 6:30pm. If there is a change, it will be noted on the page/event/website.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back