Vortech MP10 1-Day Fire Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jeremy B.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mp10-large.jpg

The Vortech MP10 is being discontinued for the ES and WES models. Normal price on these is $195.99 and on clearance for 174.99. We have 10 left and are doing a 1 day fire sale for $149.99.

Once you add the product to your shopping cart the price will change to the $149.99 special!

ET-MP10 Premium Aquatics=

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jeremy

Do you guys sell the W es upgrades for the MP10? I am looking to get 2 and figured if you had them I would go threw you as opposed to a site that is not a sponsor or one that I am not a return customer.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im lost, isn't this the brand new product just released?? They already discontinued the mP20's now the 10's? So what all that will be available is 40's?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im lost, isn't this the brand new product just released?? They already discontinued the mP20's now the 10's? So what all that will be available is 40's?

This is Gen 1 all of the MP10s now have the Ecosmart driver.......These one have the standard driver, that's why I asked up the upgrade.

OP
OP
J

Jeremy B.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Azurel, the kits are out of stock for upgrade right now, but we do sell them. Price on them is $84.99. Let me know if you need to get one on order.

@ReeferRob, this is the old controller style MP10. There is a new EcoSmart controller out now, which is what is running the MP10ES, and the MP10WES is the same pump and controller combo with wireless control added to it.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Azurel, the kits are out of stock for upgrade right now, but we do sell them. Price on them is $84.99. Let me know if you need to get one on order.

@ReeferRob, this is the old controller style MP10. There is a new EcoSmart controller out now, which is what is running the MP10ES, and the MP10WES is the same pump and controller combo with wireless control added to it.

Hey Jeremy

Both pumps have to have the wireless right for the linking to work? I assume anyway, if so I will need 2 then.....But won't be till the end of the month or first week of July when I want to order.....Not sure how long it will take for you toget them in? BUt yes I will need atleast one or 2 for linking.......

jestersix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one of the new MP10wES and upgraded my old MP10 to the wireless ES driver. Absolutely love 'em! You do need both units to be "w" versions to link wireless.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one of the new MP10wES and upgraded my old MP10 to the wireless ES driver. Absolutely love 'em! You do need both units to be "w" versions to link wireless.

Yea that i what I figured......Glad to hear postive feed back I am going your route.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back