!!!VOX POPULI PREVAILS!!! BC LABOR DAY SALE IS A GO-GO!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
happy-labor-day-desktop-wallpaper-image.jpg.png

As a lot of you guys know, I've never really gotten into the "annual sales" thing. Whatever the gimmick or occasion that coincided with the sale may be, I generally have kept quiet during these types of events.

But I am a man who listens to my customers! And when I get more than a handful of BC faithfuls, asking if I have any sort of celebratory sale planned for an upcoming Holiday, well then I'm afraid I am just going to have to oblige. :)

Starting today at 5:00, and running all the way through Monday night, take 15% off anything live including Battleboxes of any size on the site. Use the code below at check-out, or simply click on the link below. You will go straight to the site and the code will be entered for you automatically at check out.

Coupon code: Labor-me-timbers

Link to site, discount code entered for you

Orders can ship as soon as this coming
Tuesday

And don't forget to bump this thread for a chance to win something!

Last edited:

Wrasse-cal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! What about battle boxes? Does the discount apply?

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna need a bigger tank! Best deals are the battle boxes already so I’m impressed you’re adding an extra 15% off!

For anyone who hasn’t purchased, check through Adams battle box thread, tons of awesome reviews!

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to take advantage of this sweet deal, but am heading on an Alaska vacation in a few days, can we delay shipment until early October?

Funlad3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend and I have been going through your whole site to build up a wishlist, and I stumbled across an old text message. We've wanted a frag of the Fairy Food since 2015! I guess this is the weekend to get it, now that it costs just $850,000. ;)

Someday, maybe when we order the other 20ish pieces we really want...

Back