!!!VOX POPULI PREVAILS!!! BC LABOR DAY SALE IS A GO-GO!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump what encrusters are good from battercorals!?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
bump what encrusters are good from battercorals!?

I have. A lot of the old classic montis for sure. Some oldies not on the site as well. The orenji has to be one of my long time favorite though. Anything you were looking for in particular?

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for something to grow on my back glass

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
looking for something to grow on my back glass

i actually love digis On my back glass as opposed to straight encrusters but I suppose it depends on the kid of open space you have back there

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whole thing is open right now. Have an extra nice digi you recommend? ;)

Jason Hieger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually love digis On my back glass as opposed to straight encrusters but I suppose it depends on the kid of open space you have back there

How do you do this? Can you post a picture of it? Do you place them low and let them grow up? What do you mount them with? Sorry for all the questions.

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly some fantastic sps. And Adam is great to deal with as well. Really wish I had space. My tank is already full of coral from Battlecorals.

I am in the same boat. No more room, but when I get my frag tank up and running I will for sure have to order some of the pieces I have been wanting. Bump!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do you do this? Can you post a picture of it? Do you place them low and let them grow up? What do you mount them with? Sorry for all the questions.

nothing to it really. just glue a small branch to the back glass just as you'd mounts to rock. , or in my case i had some perfectly flat growth that i popped off glass from another tank, and it was really easy to mount that stuff. my fish break the branches off a lot though lol

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nothing to it really. just glue a small branch to the back glass just as you'd mounts to rock. , or in my case i had some perfectly flat growth that i popped off glass from another tank, and it was really easy to mount that stuff. my fish break the branches off a lot though lol

Very cool and thanks for the idea! The forest fire digi you sent with my first box is growing great. Kinda like a forest fire outta control actually. The first 2-3 frags are going on the back glass for sure!

JNHAqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put in my first order, ever, on BC for a battlebox. Can't wait to see what I get.

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is fixable with some super glue and epoxy :D

Back